MWR patrons are encouraged to visit the Gab Gab, San Luis, and Dadi Beaches on Naval Base Guam. Runners and walkers will delight in the light traffic flow, beautiful views and nice breeze that make this recreation area great for all kinds of water and land activities.
The View from Gab Gab Beach, Naval Base Guam
San Louis beach, Naval Base Guam
The view from the Point, Polaris Guam
Planning on heading out to the beaches this weekend but don't have the proper outdoor equipment? Don't let it ruin your plans! Drop into Rec-N-Crew and inquire about all your outdoor needs. Call 564-1826 for more information.
Camping fees are for a 24 hour period (8 AM - 8 AM)
Picnic fees are from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Gab Gab Beach $20 per cabana per day
Fantasy Island $5 per campsite per day
Clipper Landing $10 per cabana per day
San Luis Beach - No Fee*
Polaris Point - No Fee*
New Camping Rules and Regulations at Gab Gab Beach
1. Camping is only allowed if patron reserves cabana for two or more days.
2. Camping is not authorized around the pool area and the west side of Gab Gab beach past the security gate.
3. Patrons are only allowed to use utilities from the site that they reserved.
4. Only one additional canopy is allowed per space.
5. Patrons may not extend from the pad that they have rented more than 15 feet.
6. Tent showers, bath houses, and trailers are not authorized.
7. Parking is only authorized in designated areas.
8. Vehicles may be parked in grass areas for active unloading and loading of equipment and vehicle may not be more than one vehicle width from the roadway.
9. Anyone in violation will forfeit their rental payment and be requested to leave.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Thursday & Friday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday & Wednesday CLOSED
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Top o' the Mar Mongolian BBQ View Commercial Every 2nd & 4t......... more »
FREE AND REDUCED PRICE SCHOOL MEAL APPLICATION. Your child/child......... more »